Monday, January 28, 2008

Sony Ericsson W200i

Another gadget that I like to have is a new phone which is the Sony Ericsson W200i. This small phone is introduced last January last year and is one of the cheapest fone available today. The w200i contains most of the standard features of a regular colored camera phone which has a built in 640x480 pixels VGA. It also has a 27 Mb internal memory but can be extended up to 2 Gb through its card slot that uses M2 stick.

Aside from these basic features, the Sony Ericsson W200i is a walkman phone which is what I really like for this phone. Through the use of either its built-in infrared or using its phone to pc synchronization capability, you can easily download lots of MP3 songs depending in the memory you had used. In regards to its cheapness, the phone is packed with crucial functionalities that provide great comfort and convenience whenever or wherever you go. Aside from its walkman capabilities, the phone also got a FM radio with RDS ability that allows you to receive local radio signals.

Basically, I will have to buy this phone once my leave credits has bee given. However, due to some unexpected situations, my leave credits would be placed into something more important than having new gadgets. So, I will expecting that I will have a new phone next year… waahhhhh, what cruel life this is…

No comments: