Friday, January 25, 2008

Samsung Sens Q760

How I wish I could own one of this gadget that I had seen in one of online stores that sells brand new and second hand electronic devices – generally pc’s and laptops. The Samsung Sens Q760 is a second hand laptop that contains not much for its specifications but cool enough for daily my daily computing needs. It features a 750 Mhz of processor speed with an integrated 3D accelerator and dual VGA support for multiple tasking. Has memory of 128 MB but can support up to 512 MB of SDRAM SODDIUM. For I/O ports, this device had several of them that include USB, headphone, modem, external VGA, and docking port. The Docking port is designed to work with the docking station which contains additional equipment such as floppy drive, CD-ROM, and additional slots. To see additional information, you can visit the site I was taking about.


Image taken from openpinoy.com

If time and money given me a chance, I will buy either this Samsung Sens Q760 or much higher specs such as Sony Vaio, Asus Eee PC, or the HP Pavilion. But for the meantime, I will just fix my desktop pc as it starts to fail due to failing motherboard. This part will cost around 2K to 5K depending in the quality, features, and brands. Wish me luck to own any of the four laptops. Maybe next year, I will try to have any of them in my hands…


No comments: