Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Destiny???

Do you believe in destiny? Some says that destiny is what you will be in the future or a predetermined existence in this world and there is nothing you can do but be with it. In my case, I have to say that destiny lies in your own hands. The decision you do in your daily living will affect that said fate and will cause for you to take your own roads.

If you don’t believe in destiny, do you have any regrets in the decision you have make in these past years? Have you thought of bringing back the time and taking the other alternative as you know that it would be the most perfect decision? To tell you the truth, I have thought about it so many times. Why I do this and did that without knowing that it would create a mess with my messed life. However, these decisions I have taken cannot be voided and should accept the fact that this is my own doings.

With all the decisions I have taken, there is no other to blame than myself. However, these decisions had also provided good things such as my daughter, a loving wife, and a happy family. Even those regrets will be present in the rest of my life, thinking of those good things will make these regrets disappeared out of the blue.

No comments: