Tuesday, June 3, 2008

The Finish Product of my YZ450fm

After months of cutting, pasting, and connecting all parts of this paper craft, it is finished at last. It is something that I can be proud that even my baby wants to play with it. So friends and not so friends (lol), may I now present to you the final judgement... hahaha...

The right side view of the finished YZ450fm motor cross.

Front view with my monitor at the background.

Rear view of the completed YZ450fm.

Front right side view with stand.

I will make a glass enclosure for this to preserve its beauty. Soon, I will now start the YZR-M1. Another Yamaha motorbike.

3 comments:

cloud said...

nice one bro...keep it up!

Phoebe said...

ASTIG PADI!!!I thought it was a real one...two thumbs up (wink)!

dex said...

ayos! looks like a real bike. next model! hehe