Friday, May 2, 2008

My new hobby - paper craft

Making paper planes are among the paper crafts during childhood years. However, when you grow old, paper crafts are getting more complicated, should need skilled hands, and of course better concentration to do the get the pieces correctly. Paper craft, as it name implies, is an art, models, or toys that are constructed from paper materials. Normally done for hobby, it also started to gain revenue to professional craftsman and hobby shops.
Paper crafts are among the most popular hobbies these days. And because of its popularity, I also have engaged in this kind of art. Now, I’m starting to build a Yamaha YZ450fm which I got in the Yamaha website. I will post here the progress of my project. However, it will take time to finish the project as I don’t have the free time to do the work often.

So stay tuned guys and I will soon post finished projects.

No comments: