Saturday, January 31, 2009

A Dream Come True - My Very Own Neo Basic B2180 N Laptop

Last January 15, 2009, I decided to roam around legazpi to find not so sleek nor branded laptop but can compensate my needs for daily computing. Though my last year post was I wanted a Samsung Sens Q10 or something laptop but it was a second hand and not sure of its quality and durability. With this in mind, I choose to buy a brand new one. And so, when I came across with this tech store around town, this black laptop caught my eyes and directly walk straight to it. When I check it out, it was a NEO Basic B2180 N. Not the laptop that you dreamed of but for a person that is limited in budget, its specs and features can be a great asset for daily use. Complete specifications are below:



Model name Basic B2180 N
Technology Intel® Celeron® processor technology
Processor Intel® Celeron® M Processor 560
Processor details 1 MB L2 cache, 2.13 GHz, 533 MHz FSB
Operating System FreeDOS
Chipset SiS M672 + SiS 968
Memory 1 GB DDR2
Graphics SiS Mirage 3+
Display 14.1" WXGA LCD
Hard Disk Drive 120 GB SATA
Optical Disc Drive DVDRW SuperMulti
Networking 10/100 Mbps LAN
Wireless 802.11 b/g
Card Reader 4-in-1 Card Reader
Webcam 1.3 MegaPixels
Battery 6-cell Lithium-ion Battery
Weight ~ 2.4 kg



More actual pictures will be uploaded as soon as I get used in using my laptop..

Medyo "nali" pa kasi... hehehehehe.....

No comments: